Apply: Career Development Award
The call for application is now OPEN.
(Please note: the application period is March 15 – July 15, 2023)
Please read the application instructions carefully and have everything ready before you start.
- Complete every section in the following application form.
- You will be prompted to upload your CV, List of Publications, Synopsis, Scientific Proposal, and Budget. Please ensure that they are in pdf format and that your name is in the title of each document (e.g. MillerL CV.pdf, MillerL Publications.pdf, etc.) and the document title, date, and page number are in the header or footer of each page in each separate document.
- Please remind the Referees to write on institute letterhead, scan the signed letter and include the name of the applicant and the referee in the pdf title (eg MillerL from RossiP). This letter should be emailed directly to email@example.com (not cc’d to the candidate) by the July 15 deadline.
- Please remind the Host Institute‘s Department Head to write a Letter of Intent on institute letterhead, sign and scan the letter and include the name of the applicant and the institute in the pdf title (eg MillerL from La Sapienza). This letter should be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc’d to the candidate) by the July 15 deadline. The letter of Intent should include at least all the required information as clearly specified in the instructions.
- Short-listed candidates will be required to attend an interview in Italy (or remotely if travel is not advisable) in Mid November , 2023.
- Application deadline: July 15 (11:59pm EDT), 2023.
You should receive an email following submission of your application, confirming that it was received. If you do not receive a confirmation, please send a message to Elisabetta Vitali, at the Armenise Harvard Foundation: