Apply: AH-INF MCA
The call for application is CLOSED.
(Please note: the application period is September 15 – October 15, 2023)
Please read the application instructions carefully and have everything ready before you start.
- Complete every section in the following application form.
- You will be prompted to upload your CV, Description of selected papers, List of Grants, Proof of Eligibility, Synopsis, Scientific Proposal, and your Budget. Please ensure that they are in pdf format and that your name is in the title of each document (e.g. MillerL CV.pdf, MillerL Publications.pdf, etc.) and the document title, date, and page number are in the header or footer of each page in each separate document
- Please remind the Host Institute‘s department head to write the Letter of Intent on institute letterhead, sign and scan the letter and include the name of the applicant and the institute in the pdf title (eg MillerL from La Sapienza). This letter should be emailed directly to email@example.com (cc’d to the candidate) by the October 15 deadline. The letter of Intent should include at least all the required information as clearly specified in the Instructions
- Short-listed candidates will be required to attend (remotely) a Zoom interview in the first week December, 2023.
- Application deadline: October 15 (11:59pm EDT), 2023.
You should receive an email following submission of your application, confirming that it was received. If you do not receive a confirmation, please send a message to Elisabetta Vitali, at the Armenise Harvard Foundation: